Companies with highly engaged workforces outperform their peers by 147% in earnings per share.
Statistics reveal that 87% of employees worldwide are not engaged. Many companies are experiencing a crisis of engagement and aren’t aware of it.
A lack of engagement or what we at BIOSS call ‘flow’ results in:
- A lack of job satisfaction, commitment and energy
- Poor decision-making
- Low levels of job performance and task execution
- Job-hopping (inability to hold onto ‘talent’)
- A lack of connection to a company’s mission and vision
BIOSS is focussed on helping companies improve their employee engagement and ‘flow’.
BIOSS SA offers practical tools to create ‘flow’ within organisations:
- Capability Tools (CPA / MCPA/ IRIS)
- Flow and Engagement Survey
- Tripod of Work
- Transitional Workshops and Coaching
- Assessments (PsyMetrics and General)