The Busines Case for Employee Experience
Experiential companies outperform other companies on all key metrics, including stock price performance, revenue, profit, productivity and turnover.
Research reveals that experiential companies:
- Generate more than 4 times the average profit and 2 times the average revenue
- Are almost 25% smaller, suggestive of higher levels of productivity and innovation
- Are included 11.5 times as often in Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work
- Are listed 4.4 times as often in LinkedIn’s list of North America’s Most In-Demand Employers
- Are 28 times more often listed among Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies
- Are listed 2.1 times as often on the Forbes list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies
- Are twice as often found in the American Customer Satisfaction Index
In addition organisations needs to invest in Employee Experience because:
- They can no longer ignore the costs associated with poor engagement and a lack of flow nor can they deny the financial benefits associated with highly engaged and motivated employees.
- Understanding and improving the employee experience has become critically important for companies operating in the evolving and competitive global economy
- Employees are now demanding a holistic, end-to-end-recruitment-to-retirement-experience from their employers with new means of delivery
- Experiential companies will dominate in the future of work
- Employee experience interventions and solutions appeal to millennials and are critical for attracting and retaining the best young talent
What is Employee Experience?
- Employee Experience (EX) encapsulates what an employee encounters, observes or feels over the course of his/her employee journey at an organisation and is the culmination of countless experiences over time.
- Is the overlap of an employee’s needs, expectations, and wants, and an organisation’s ability to deliver on those needs, expectations, and wants.
- Involves the long-term redesign of an organisation and encompasses changing core workplace practices around the employees.
- Is a means to enhance employee engagement and flow.
Our Employee Experience Offering
- We focus on 3 core areas:
- Physical Space
- Our EX solution combines the insight from the different areas to create an integrated experience across the employee lifecycle ensuring strategic alignment
- It builds on the foundation of culture and engagement to focus on the employee experience holistically, taking into consideration all of the contributors to employee engagement, flow, fulfillment and wellness.
- We identify areas for improvement whilst taking into consideration any initiatives that have been completed in your company to date.
- The typical phases of our solution are:
- Our offering is also tailored to companies of all sizes.