The BIOSS Performance Management process includes the following features and steps:
- Ensures robust job profiles are in place, as these serve as an underpinning of a performance agreement (PA). These may need to be built if not yet in place.
- Understanding an organisation’s key strategic objectives which would be translated into the overall KPA’s and cascaded downwards through the business.
- Selecting the appropriate methodology which will inform your performance agreement (e.g. balanced scorecard approach.
- Establishing KPA’s and KPI’s per scorecard area.
- Determining threshold, target and stretch performance goals.
- Determining weighting of the balanced scorecard sections.
- Determining evaluation measures/metrics per KPA.
- Agreeing performance review cycles (bi-annual or yearly).
- Applying an appreciative approach to conducting performance discussions.
- Ensuring performance is evaluated through both hard and soft indicators.
- Development of an online performance management system if required.
For more information on performance management please do not hesitate to contact BIOSS today to see how we can assist you.